Well, not exactly breaking news but a quick update of some blog changes and upcoming events on Just Nat.
Blog Pages
You may have already noticed the new stand-alone pages that have appeared at the top of my blog....this was inspired by Pat Tillett (who recently added this feature to his great blog), and is an attempt to categorise some of my blog posts, including those from way back when I first started throwing random stuff together here. If you’re
New Tuesday Feature
Some of you may remember that I used to participate in ‘Where In The World Wednesday’, a travel photo feature that was hosted by Classy In Philadelphia. Without wishing to blatantly pinch Classy’s idea, I’m thinking of starting up my own similar feature called ‘Wish I Was There Tuesday’ and it would be great if any of my readers who wanted to joined in too.
Seeing as I hate Tuesdays (forget Mondays, bad stuff always seems to happen on Tuesdays... any rejuvenation from the weekend just passed has evaporated and the next weekend is still too far away) this would be a momentary escapism from an otherwise crappy day...the idea being to post on somewhere wonderful in the world you’ve been, will be going or even just dream of going to one day. It could be somewhere really close to home, or on the other side of the planet or even galaxy, and could be a real or imaginary place. Let me know what you think....
I was recently very flattered to be awarded the Glam Blogger Award by TK....you really should take a look at her vibrant blog Postcards From Malaysia. Thanks, TK!


Hi Nat. Thanks for accepting the award. I appreciate it so much :) You really deserved it..Thanks for sharing all those amazing photos..
ReplyDeleteNat, thanks so much for the mention!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to take advantage of your pages and dig around later. Also, congrats on the award and have a good day!
Congrats - I havent tried making new pages yet ..... maybe one day!
ReplyDeleteThe tues travel thing sounds good too :-)
Wish I was there Tuesday??? Are we starting this tomorrow??? Do you have a badge that every participant has to use??? I've got my list of countries ready. Spain. Morocco. Rome (again). Croatia.
ReplyDeleteThanks TK, Pat and Dragonfly :-)
ReplyDeleteSid - Great that you will be taking part! Yeah, let's get going tomorrow....I don't have a button yet as I haven't figured out how to make a half decent one :-) Any ideas/help would be welcome! In the meantime, just use Wish I Was There Tuesday (or shortened to WIWTT?) in your post title.
Cheers Nat
Great changes, Nat!! Can't wait for Tuesdays now!
ReplyDelete