Sunday, 15 August 2010

Red Is The Colour

Some random photos from the Canadian Collection - nothing to link them apart from the colour red, which just happens to be one of my favourites....


Red Barn - somewhere between Williams Lake and Jasper


Motorcycles for hire - Victoria harbour


Seaplane - Victoria harbour


Terra bus - Athabasca Glacier, Columbia Icefield


Fire hydrant - Vancouver


Tofino harbour


Coulson Tanker - firefighting water bomber - Port Alberni, BC


Flying the flag - Stanley Park, Vancouver

5 comments:

  1. Love the photos and the concept..
    I might have to borrow this idea..
    but I will give you 'props' when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The motorcycles are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool photos, Nat! Nice post, red is my favorite color too :) Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red is HOT! I love red too!
    Really nice photos of red items..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi faye - you're welcome to do so :-)

    Thanks Betty, Biana and TK!

    ReplyDelete