If you're going to use predictive text, be sure to proofread your SMS before you send it....otherwise asking your yoga savvy friend for some tips that would be handy for Aikido may well be sent as:
Can you please show me some yoga breathing techs?
Would really help my libido.
cute..
ReplyDeleteI have created a few tense moments
by sending a message too quickly
and not checking the name or content
I'm right there. I have a nasty habit of never proofing what I post. Sometimes people email me and and ask "did you really meant to say that?"
ReplyDeletelove the cat photo!
LOL! I usually proofread, but my husband never does... I'm used to the gibberish now but it used to do my head in!
ReplyDeleteBwahaha. Had to share that one on my greader.
ReplyDeleteMy joga savvy friend thought that was quite funny too :-) She wrote back... "A few glasses of wine and full lotus will be yours"....hmmmm
ReplyDeleteOm shanti