A friend of mine has just jetted off to a Greek island for a fortnight's holiday - I am very jealous! I really want to visit Greece someday, and that's where I wish I was today....
Greece is on my list too! I have a collegue who has gone for almost 20 times consequently. His vacation destination every year, lol. A bit extreme, but he must be very in love with Greece.
Ha. I totally participated in I wish I was there Tuesday. See pictures of Costa Rica up on my blog. Didn't really say anything about Costa Rica. Also wish that I could visit Belize.
I will go with you, Nat. I have always wanted to go to Greece.
ReplyDeleteThe Greek Islands are nice, but I really
ReplyDeletedo like roaming about Athens... all the
traffic and smog just add to the ambiance.
Greece is on my list too! I have a collegue who has gone for almost 20 times consequently. His vacation destination every year, lol. A bit extreme, but he must be very in love with Greece.
ReplyDeleteHa. I totally participated in I wish I was there Tuesday. See pictures of Costa Rica up on my blog. Didn't really say anything about Costa Rica. Also wish that I could visit Belize.
ReplyDeleteGreece would be fine for me too! I went a long time ago, and LOVED it!!! :-)
ReplyDelete