Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Horseplay

It's probably not the most ladylike behaviour to comment loudly on how well-endowed a stallion is....especially when the farmer is within airshot and you need to (politely) ask her for directions.

I'll let you decide which horse I was talking about from this collection of equine shots from my weekend walk....


This horse was just a bit too friendly...


These two came over for a better look at us....


Then decided that they quite like each other instead!


Ahemmmmm


You lookin' at me?


This one was more interested in eating grass


So was this one!


And this one had the most beautiful loooong eyelashes!

5 comments:

  1. Love the horse photos.
    Our neighbor boards horses and they
    are so use to me giving them carrots
    that they race to my car when I stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! so beautiful, love these pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm quite nervous of horses, so these pics were a bit of a challenge for me, getting close to such huge animals :)

    ReplyDelete