Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Wish I Was There Tuesday

Today, I have a great longing to go for a long, long walk along a beautiful deserted beach.

My favourite place in the UK is the sandy beach at Embleton Bay in Northumberland, in the north east. With the backdrop of the ruined Dunstanburgh Castle, this expansive beach provides stunning views at any time of day and in all weather.

I've already shared some of my photos from my two trips to Northumberland last year, on Sun, Sand and Soul and Britain's Best Kept Secret, but here are some additional ones taken on the beach, almost exactly a year ago....














So...where do you wish you were today?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Nat!

    Thanks for the walk. Hope your week is looking better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this moment I'm wishing I was walking on that beach. I'd like to check out the castle.
    nice photos Nat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. We all need a beach walk
    once in awhile. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I wish I was there too, it looks beautiful!

    Hope you can stop by THE FASHION SMOKE

    Phiephie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning photos. Missed this week's where in the world Tuesday. Maybe I'll have enough time to play along tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete