Monday, 6 September 2010

Calgary

Quite fittingly, I'm going to conclude my Canadian trip posts with a few photos from Calgary, which was the last stop on our fortnight's tour. We had less than 24 hours in the city, just enough time to wander about a bit, eat far too much red meat - a steak dinner and a hamburger with yam fries (truely delicious!) for lunch the next day - before we had to head to the airport and catch our flight home.


Downtown Calgary



"Marble art" in the park



Towards Calgary Tower



Calgary Tower



Calgary Tower



Chinatown District



Chinese Cultural Centre



Tai chi in Sien Lok Park




 

Windmill on The Mall



"Old Town"


It was the end of a truly fantastic trip! Sadly all good things come to an end...

You can see all my Canadian trip posts here.

4 comments:

  1. I think the thirth and fourth photo's are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all... another quick
    glimpse of Canada.. yesssss..thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh no. Looks too much like a built up city to me. I don't think I'll ever visit it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the ongoing photo tour. When combined with the little narratives, it's made me much more familiar with some places I've never been to.
    great series...

    ReplyDelete