Thursday, 30 September 2010

It's A Winner!

Remember a while back I asked you, my faithful readers, to help me pick my entry for a photography competition? Well, it seems like all your good advice paid off, as (amazingly!) I won with this one....

Long shadow

Thanks again for your help!

Now I'm going to check out Amazon to decide how to spend my vouchers...

9 comments:

  1. congratulations! you deserve the award. extremely beautiful photograph.


    <3 dennica pearl
    - through the eyes of a pearl
    - vintage shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dennicapearl and Betty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats...all your photos are winners...
    I am shocked the judges could pick just one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on winning that's awesome news! I'd prob pick up some sweet books, but then again there's a lot to choose from on amazon! x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation dear Nat! I love that photo too!
    It sure will motivate you to take more good pctures. Do snap more awesome photos and share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! you do have a very good eye!

    ReplyDelete