Sunday, 3 October 2010

Attention To Detail

Sometimes, just looking carefully at something very familiar can reveal more than you'd noticed before.

Some photos taken of the church in my village...


Gargoyl


Old grave stone


Church window


One broken tile

4 comments:

  1. Nice photos Nat! Old churches are awesome to explore, there are so many good photo-ops there. Especially if they have cemeteries...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must admit I'm a huge fan of old churches. Or at least the architecture of old churches.

    FYI I just came into some money. Any ideas of where I should travel to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. great!!! especially... one broken tile :)

    why are gargoyles often depicted with their tongues out ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Pat, Green Monkey and Betty!

    Sid, if it's architecture you're after I'd recommend Barcelona or Prague for an eclectic mix of eras. I'll let you know what I think of Seville soon :) I'm longing to travel somewhere completely different from anything I know yet...Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, or Peru all appeal.

    ReplyDelete