Yes, I'm back from sunny, warm southern Spain with a bit of a tan, aching leg muscles (Andalusia is deceptively hilly!), just over a thousand photos to sort through, and lots of great memories. There may have been a bit too much red wine and sangria consumed - certainly enough to get me to take part in a Flamenco dance demo....but all that will have to wait for another day.
I'll be posting about my trip in more detail soon, but in the meantime, here's a quick preview of some of the things I saw and did....
La Giralda - bell tower of Seville Cathedral
Moorish arches - Real Alcazar, Seville
Overlooking Setenil
Olive groves
Olives ripening
Paella!
Flamenco!
So, how are you all doing? Will be trying to catch up with your blogs over the next few days....
Welcome back, Nat!! Looks like you had a wonderful time! Can't wait to see the rest of it!
ReplyDeletePretty pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it's been nearly three weeks already since I got back from Spain. It seems like only yesterday. I miss it. :(
Welcome back! If this teaser post is indicative of the things you saw and did, we are in for a treat!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful place, lucky you!! Thanks for sharing your pictures, can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteWelcome home..
ReplyDeletethe photos are superb as always.
Love going on tour with you..
I am looking forward to more photos because I LOVE SPAIN! They have the best lifestyle ever. Siestas need to be mandatory in the civilized world, I say. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Nat! Love all yor photos. How I wish I could be there too. Come back soon with more wonderful photos!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Can't wait to hear more!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone...lots more to come :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome! Welcome! So sorry I missed your return - but these photos are WONDERFUL! What a beautiful place of this planet of ours! Now I'm adding that to my list of places to visit...someday!
ReplyDelete