I am really tempted to enter something from my Canadian trip...technically, I had already registered for the marathon before I left on my travels, and there was an awful lot of walking involved to get some of the photos! But that would possibly be deemed as cheating, and with such spectacular scenery to choose from, I'd certainly have an unfair advantage.
Anyway, I've selected a few "possible" entries from the photos I have quite randomly been taking on my walks... mostly along the fields and woods surrounding my home village. Some of these I've already posted on here, others are new.
Now I need to ask you, my dear readers, a BIG favour... do you think any of the following photos would be worthy of entry into the competition and if so, which one do you like best?
Be honest....
For best viewing, click on the photo to enlarge, then click BACK to return to my blog
A - Sunset behind the trees
B - Blackberries along the field
C - Frisky horses (I did contemplate 'Biggus Dickus')
D - Hay bales in the evening sunshine
E - Freshly mown hay in the evening sunlight
F - Nat's long shadow in the hay field
G - Fields of Gold
H - A Ray Of Light
I - Another sunset behind the trees
Thank you! Your opinion is valued...

Oh Nat. These are all so gorgeous. I would choose the hay field or the long shadow. Tough choice!
ReplyDeleteNat, Wish I could help, but your photos
ReplyDeleteare all superb... I love them all..
especially E, F , H and I ...
okay.. so I am of no help.......
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI agree with the Bossy one. I really like the one with your shadow...
All your photos are fantastic! My favourite is E. I love the colours in the photo.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the feedback, everyone :-)
ReplyDeleteThe last two are definites!
ReplyDelete