The Maldives - photo found here
Maldives beach - photo found here
Maldives restaurant - photo found here
You can see my own photos of Paradise here. It feels like decades ago and not just three years since I was there and I really want to go again someday...there are just so many other places in the world to see in one lifetime.
Where do you wish you were today?



Nat!!! Why did you do this to me? Do you know how hard it's going to be to get on that freeway and go to work today?
ReplyDeletehmmm, I think I'll "settle" for the Maldives!
ReplyDeleteOh my word! How did they capture the view from my Mississippi back yard so well!! LOL! That's not even fair! Well, now that you've shared it with the rest of the world - I guess I should be preparing for guests. (Nat - no fair - how do you wrangle up trips to these places - I barely can make it to the next town, much less an awesome place such as this! Thanks for giving us something to envy and then have to ask forgiveness for! JK - love it - what a beautiful place this must be - I can imagine that pics don't even compare with being there - maybe you'll get to go back some day! (Will travel for food - and that great scenery - keep that in mind for your next trip! LOL!)
ReplyDeleteAnother place to add to my bucket list.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much.
Your photos are just as amazing as these if not better!! i am jealous of all the places you have been!!
ReplyDelete