Here are a few of my attempts....
Clayton Falls, near Bella Coola
Waterfall on the Robson River, along the Berg Lake Trail
The following photographs were all taken on a walk on the Maligne Canyon trail. The Maligne River flows from its source in Maligne Lake northward to Medicine Lake, disappearing underground and eventually emerging downstream of the Maligne Canyon. Known to the native people as Chaba Imne (River of the Great Beaver), today's name was coined by a missionary whose horses were swept away by its swift-flowing waters in 1846. He described the river as being "la traverse maligne".
Wow..nature wonders! Those waterfalls are really beautiful! I am sure the water is cold. I love to swim at a waterfall :)Have a nice weekend Nat!
ReplyDeleteI think you've done a great job here. I know what you mean though. I have taken pictures of waterfalls over the years and wished the camera could really have captured all the textures.
ReplyDeleteIt really is so hard to capture beauty like that in a photo. My camera tends to fill up with multiple pictures of the exact same thing in my attempts. I think you did it here, my favorite is second to last, so much depth in that! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks TK, Betty and Susan!
ReplyDeleteWow, so beautiful!! I love waterfalls. The sound is so soothing
ReplyDelete