Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Wrest Park Revisited

I've been to Wrest Park for picnics a few times, most recently on a hot Sunday afternoon a couple of weekends ago....










7 comments:

  1. great pics!
    It's amazing that this place was somebody's "country house." somebody who had a lot of money...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very vibrant color.
    Another great series of your photos.
    Also looks cooler there than here.
    Too hot for anything to bloom .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice spot. Perfect place for a big feed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. Especially love the third and fourth. So peaceful. Enjoy your summer, Nat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a wonderful place for a picnic. i just love them with friends and loved ones :)

    stop by sometime <3
    http://passporglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nat--I would like to stay here for a bit. Please bring me my picnic basket and blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't think of a better place to have a picnic.

    ReplyDelete