So beautiful. Cameras make us look at things a little bit differently. I especially love the close-up picture of the acorns (? At least I think they're acorns...)
I absolutely love the fall colours. Here in South Africa we don't get much of these as our indigenous trees are all evergreen. I would love to visit the northern hemisphere in autumn to be able to take pics like this. (and play in the leaves)
Hello Nat: Wonderful autumnal colours which confirm this season as being one of the most attractive - a time of rest and repose after the rush of summer.
Absolutely completely and totally beautiful. Each and every one. :)
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful. Cameras make us look at things a little bit differently. I especially love the close-up picture of the acorns (? At least I think they're acorns...)
ReplyDeleteI love all the colors of fall and the lady bugs and acorn shots are beautiful! I can almost smell the wood on the fire!
ReplyDeleteWow Nat you really captured Fall in all it's glory!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!
Wonderful Fall shots Nat. I love the acorn shots.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love the fall colours. Here in South Africa we don't get much of these as our indigenous trees are all evergreen. I would love to visit the northern hemisphere in autumn to be able to take pics like this. (and play in the leaves)
ReplyDeleteYou've captured Autumn perfectly! I love the red tones of the Virginia Creeper and that sweet little ladybird. x
ReplyDeleteHello Nat:
ReplyDeleteWonderful autumnal colours which confirm this season as being one of the most attractive - a time of rest and repose after the rush of summer.
WOW!! Great photos Nat, you really captured the beauty of the different fall colors and textures. I loved the acorn with the lady bug!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely captures of my absolutely favorite time of year!
ReplyDelete