Thursday, 6 October 2011

Beach Scenes...

One of the things I love most when I'm at the coast... hey, that was almost a poem!... is the opportunity to capture all kinds of things on my camera.

You just never know what you'll see....


A beached boat on a misty day




Thistle silhouettes



A seagull trying to blend in....



"Spotted" on Seaton beach



An ambitious puppy if he thinks someone's going to throw that stick for him to "Fetch!"



They don't call it the Jurassic Coast for nothing!



A slightly bizarre photoshoot... at one point the model was asked to pose with the fish on his head!
Sadly, I didn't get that shot....

12 comments:

  1. Great beach shots Nate! The detail on the seagull is amazing! Is it just me or is that model quiet average, I wonder what this was all about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photographs are stunning! The lighting is beautiful. The first two shots are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get to the coast at all this year. :-( But your photos make me :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I would have LOVED to see that man posing with a fish on his head! Too funny. The beached boat photo has such lovely light.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice beach captures.....one of my favorite places to go- besides the mountains:D
    Would have liked to seen the fish/head....but now I can imagine and it may look funnier to me in my mind;)
    That is one big stick for that tiny puppy:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all these shots Nat, first two are my favourite, love the soft tones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific... the monotones work wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so talented! I love that beached boat the most! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a wonderful day on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, that last one cracks me up! Ha!

    Love the thistle shot - it's beautiful. And ALL of them, for that matter. Thanks for taking me on this beach visit today. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos! I wish I lived on the beach.

    ReplyDelete