Major major sneaky girl!!! I thought, "Oh, wow!!!!! NOW she's in PARIS!!!!!" yep, you got me!!!! (Loved going through the old photos with you, though!)
Ooooh, I love it - and I want to go there so bad! Will be a while though, since I need to save big time for the house... Hey; tell me more about the Butternut squash and apple and lentil and ham soup; how do I make it? :-)
Amazing! These photos are exactly why I want to travel! & thanks for welcoming me back! I definitely don't know if I can go back to the same schedule of posting every day but working towards getting back to it!
Major major sneaky girl!!! I thought, "Oh, wow!!!!! NOW she's in PARIS!!!!!" yep, you got me!!!! (Loved going through the old photos with you, though!)
ReplyDeleteI love looking through old photos! I have some of the same shots as you from Paris!
ReplyDeletegreat shots .. glad you shared !
ReplyDeleteDang, you get around. I would love to be Just Nat!
ReplyDeleteOoooh, I love it - and I want to go there so bad! Will be a while though, since I need to save big time for the house... Hey; tell me more about the Butternut squash and apple and lentil and ham soup; how do I make it? :-)
ReplyDeleteThese photos are gorgeous. I love the intricate details of these statues. Truly amazing art. I can't wait to see Paris some day!
ReplyDeleteAmazing! These photos are exactly why I want to travel! & thanks for welcoming me back! I definitely don't know if I can go back to the same schedule of posting every day but working towards getting back to it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful collection, I love the horses up on the rooftop. :)
ReplyDeleteYou have a real eye for photography, these are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos of some beautiful subjects!
ReplyDeleteOh my, you have some gorgeous shots of this fabulous city, and I hope you get to return soon!
ReplyDeleteBises,
Genie
I would love to visit Paris one day
ReplyDelete