Monday, 3 October 2011

A Devon Country Garden

Just a few photos taken in the garden of the rented Devon cottage...















Happy Monday everyone!

14 comments:

  1. Hello Nat:
    Amazing that your photographs are at this late stage of the year as there is still more than a touch of summer about them. No wonder that Buddlejas are called 'Butterfly bushes'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Nat!!!! these are so pretty! And the 4th one, of the wall with the little bench, oh, how precious and beautiful and peaceful and so so lovely. I could have sat there for hours! Thanks for sharing, my dear. LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures of an English garden Nat, I bet the roses smell divine, the kitty cat looks like he/she is thoroughly enjoying the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowers and the meow meow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last photo with the cat, and the light that falls on his fur, can make anyone's day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That butterfly photo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful shots.. and I especially love that
    bench scene.. YOU DONE GOOD !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful! It's amazing to think it's October with so many of our flowers in full bloom. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. those are nice shots.. what is the megapixel of the camera you use?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful flowers - and thanks for your nice comment! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is Pat, Your blog is one of a few that doesn't see me. I have to comment as an anonymous.
    Really great shots! I'm gonna have to go for the one with the tortie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely...I can almost smell those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks everyone :-)
    Slyde, I have a Canon Ixus 990 (12.1 megapixel)

    ReplyDelete