I'd like to see the words 'game over Mugabe' that would be 'happy days' too Nat. Love your French pics and I predict that a Banoffee pie will be made in my kitchen very soon, looks divine!! Thanks so much for your well wishes, hope you have a great weekend.
Hello Nat: Of course it is a great relief to see that another of the world's tyrants has been toppled. However, we fear for what may come after.
Thank you so much for the kind comment which you left on our previous post whilst we were absent and to which we have made a general, and hopefully explanatory, reply.
@ PerthDailyPhoto... I think a lot of people would like to see that too :-) Unfortunately, I think only old age will take Mugabe... and he has enough ill-gotten money to afford the Elixir of Eternal Youth, it seems.
@Jane and Lance.... it is always going to be challenging in a country that has not known political freedom for generations. We can but hope that a new, democratic and stable government can now be formed, and that Liya's people can have a far better future.
Gadaffi was a dreadful man, but I could not help but feel slightly disturbed by the footage of his capture, and almost moved to feel sorry for him, pleading for life.
I'd like to see the words 'game over Mugabe' that would be 'happy days' too Nat. Love your French pics and I predict that a Banoffee pie will be made in my kitchen very soon, looks divine!! Thanks so much for your well wishes, hope you have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteHello Nat:
ReplyDeleteOf course it is a great relief to see that another of the world's tyrants has been toppled. However, we fear for what may come after.
Thank you so much for the kind comment which you left on our previous post whilst we were absent and to which we have made a general, and hopefully explanatory, reply.
@ PerthDailyPhoto... I think a lot of people would like to see that too :-) Unfortunately, I think only old age will take Mugabe... and he has enough ill-gotten money to afford the Elixir of Eternal Youth, it seems.
ReplyDelete@Jane and Lance.... it is always going to be challenging in a country that has not known political freedom for generations. We can but hope that a new, democratic and stable government can now be formed, and that Liya's people can have a far better future.
Gadaffi was a dreadful man, but I could not help but feel slightly disturbed by the footage of his capture, and almost moved to feel sorry for him, pleading for life.
It's something that should have happened many years ago, and now we will see how Libya handles it. I hope they handle it well...
ReplyDeleteTimes are a changing...and...change is good!
ReplyDeleteAMEN!
ReplyDeleteSo poignant and perfect!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant!
ReplyDeleteChanging times indeed..!
ReplyDeleteI´ll try that recipe, thanks so much! :-)
The whole world needs a change!
ReplyDeleteThnk you very much for the kind comment on my last post Nat. Sorry to hear about your loss too. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteThe end of a dictatorship brings hope not only to the people that depended on him, but to anyone else.
ReplyDeleteKnock Knock
ReplyDeleteWho's there?
Gadhafi
Gadhafi who?
Gadhafi doesn't Lybia anymore