Great pictures! I love walking in the woods. This is the time of the year where we have to be careful in the woods. Once the weather warms up, the animals start prowling. Including the snakes!
My favorite picture is the one with the sun shining through the trees! Beautiful!
Your pics *almost* make me want to get out of my pajamas and take a walk. Almost.
ReplyDeleteSeems like a lovely walk in the woods!! I quite enjoyed that & felt like i was right there with you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for a lovely walk in the woods
ReplyDeleteand I didn't pick up any bugs or bites.
Your photos are stunning !!!
Rebecca - I had to get out and walk, to try and burn off some calories from excess chocolate consumption ;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Kimberly - it was a great day to be outdoors
Thanks, Faye :-)
amazing how beauty can be seen all around us - thanks for sharing the pics and your walk!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I love walking in the woods. This is the time of the year where we have to be careful in the woods. Once the weather warms up, the animals start prowling. Including the snakes!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite picture is the one with the sun shining through the trees! Beautiful!