Monday, 9 January 2012

Just Nat Turns 3




Three years on, and astonishingly, I'm still regularly knocking out this complete drivel highly intellectual, thought-provoking prose, as well as the odd photo or two.

I've racked up 372 posts, had around 10,000 views of my blog and received over 2,000 comments. A huge thank you to my fabulous readers! I hope that you will stick around in 2012, as I have quite a few things in store....

Most excitingly, I plan to travel as much as possible. So far, I am booked to go to Lille (North France) for a weekend break later this month, then there's the biggie of 2012 - the fortnight in Vietnam and Cambodia in April, plus a short break in Dubrovnik (Croatia) in June... to take advantage of the Diamond Jubilee weekend. Yes, she's giving us a holiday... 'cause she can!


God save our gracious Queen! Thanks for our 4-day weeeekend! God save our Queen!


Wonder if that counts as treason? If not and I'm still a free woman in October, there are plans afoot for a trip to New England and Canada to coincide with the autumn (sorry, I mean Fall!) foliage. We shall see...

This year I am determined to shift some weight by making some permanent lifestyle changes.... such a New Year cliche, right? Never fear, faithful readers, I will not be boring you with nonstop, tedious calorie-counting tales, but I may be sharing some new low-fat-but-still-easy-and-delicious recipes. 

Otherwise, expect the usual, completely random nonsense that a year in the life of Nat brings....


Hang in there dear readers.... there's loads more still to come!



12 comments:

  1. Wohoo - congrats to you and your lovely blog, may many more years lie ahead! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 3rd birthday - look forward to your adventures in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is phenomenal! HAPPY BLOG BIRTHDAY!! Oh your travel plans sound amazing... I will live vicariously through you :) In fact, I may be in Croatia in July if all goes according to plan. I'm also in the same boat re the healthy lifestyle! Viva the skinny jeans that we WILL fit into. Hehe!
    Love from Bailey of Vanilla Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blog birthday and here's to exciting adventures and happy travels.
    I expect lots and lots of pictures. x
    PS Love those cats in pants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation and celebrations... well done indeed Nat, and I have to say a job very well done, looking forward to the next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah that's something to be proud of. I enjoy seeing what your up to and your sense of humor also cracks me up. Here's to change, life's real constant!
    ~
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! We are going to have LOTS OF FUN living through your adventures this year, love! I so enjoy our travels . . . and HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY! Or, is it a Birthday? Or . . . Blogversary? (ooooo . . . maybe I'm onto something. I should make "Blogversary" cards next!) Hugs and Happy 2012 to you, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy, Happy anniversary!! It's been great following you on all your travels and fun posts!

    I can't wait to see what you think of Dubrovnik, We were there a couple of years ago and found it amazing..We toured all through Croatia started in Zagreb and worked our way down to Dubrovnik. It was an incredible trip.

    My oldest son spent two years there and is now fluent in the language.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy blogoversary. May there be many more posts, pics and p... Ok, so I can't think of another P to put there. LOL. Me? I'm back from holiday and trying to catch up with everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats... a job well done and I am absolutely
    positive that there are many more exciting posts
    and photos to follow.

    Love the Queen photo and comment !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Three years is a big accomplishment in the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday! looking forward to seeing what you'll bring us this year...

    ReplyDelete