Well I don't know Nat, you sure make us worry less and laugh more!! Btw No. 7 on you list of 10 Things you learnt this Christmas...APPLIES TO ME hahaha!
Absolutely brilliant! I'm printing this off to make me giggle all year (or whatever time we've supposedly got left before oblivion!). Happy New Year! xxx
Mwahahaha - so funny (and true)! :-D
ReplyDeleteHope you´ll have a great beginning of the new year! :-)
Well spotted! Happy New Year Nat.
ReplyDeleteChrissy
Well I don't know Nat, you sure make us worry less and laugh more!! Btw No. 7 on you list of 10 Things you learnt this Christmas...APPLIES TO ME hahaha!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely brilliant! I'm printing this off to make me giggle all year (or whatever time we've supposedly got left before oblivion!).
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! xxx
Love the cartoon. Happy New Year to you.
ReplyDeleteHappy 2012!:D
ReplyDeleteCe.
I love your resolution! Wonderful comic too.
ReplyDeleteAmen to that!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Nat!!!! Wishing you a WONDERFUL year full of great adventures and many many smiles!!!
ReplyDeleteA great resolution
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year 2012 Nat!I wish a very happy, joyfull, successful, colourful, brightful new year to u and ur family..
ReplyDeleteHa! Absolutely love this comic!
ReplyDelete