Monday, 2 January 2012

Exercises For The Mind...





A new year dawns... time to get active again after all the sloth-like behaviour during the holidays!

Let's start with a little workout for the grey matter...



You may not see it at first, but the white spaces read the word optical, the blue landscape reads the word illusion.
Look again!
Can you see why this painting is called an optical illusion?

.............




This one is quite tricky!
The word TEACH reflects as LEARN.


.............



You probably read the word ME in brown, but... when you look through ME you will see YOU!
Do you need to look again?


..........





Look at the spinning woman and if she is turning right your right side of your brain is working.
If she is turning left your left side of your brain is working.
If she turns both ways for you then you have a 160 or better IQ.
[For me she turns right, but if I look away and read something then look back, she’s turning left. Somehow I doubt I have an IQ of 160!]


..........


Count every ' F ' in the following text: 

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI 
FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS... 

(SEE BELOW)

HOW MANY? 
WRONG, THERE ARE 6 -- no joke. 
READ IT AGAIN!
Really, go back and try to find the 6 F's before you scroll down.

The reasoning behind is further down. 
The brain cannot process 'OF'.
Incredible or what? Go back and look again!! 


..........

11 comments:

  1. Haha, great fun! She turns left for me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get 6 Fs! The lady is turning right for me.
    Loved the illusions, too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun- Lady only turns right for me, but I found the 6 Fs without looking further down! Oh no she is turning both ways now - seems I have a delayed action working here, I am sure that I do not have an IQ of 160!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the cat aerobics! I was just noticing that cats know how to stretch perfectly without taking yoga classes or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, boy, am I out of shape!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today is my first day of work after one and a half month break. I feel very heavy...I do the cats aerobic a lot during the holidays esp no 1 and no 6.
    BTW, I see the spinning lady turning both ways!Yeay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok so that was fun, I got all the signs before reading the answers, and the woman is spinning counter clock wise for me as far as the F's go I didn't count the F's in the OF word and I even went back and reread it....Had to see the answer for that one!

    Happy New Year Nat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how fun!! Love this!
    I hope 2012 is a prosperous and abundant one :-) I'm looking forward to reading another years worth of awesome blogs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm at work and my mind is mush at the moment..
    maybe when I get home and can relax it will all be clearer....

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was fun Nat, I'm either a genius or a idiot, I'm leaning towards the former haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very interesting stuff! Some of it I see straight away and other stuff, it takes a while.

    ReplyDelete