Photo of Costa Concordia aground from here
A completely unecessary, tragic loss of lives.
......
Runner-up Plonker of The Week.... that bloke that lives up the road from me and owns the Audi. Although owning such a car (or more accurately being in possession of the appalling driving skills displayed by an overwhelmingly and disproportionately large number of Audi drivers - please note, I am not saying ALL Audi owners are bad drivers, just a lot that I have come across!) might not be enough to qualify as a Plonker (in some instances - again I am not accusing ALL Audi drivers of being or not being Plonkers)..... this bloke qualifies on the merits of his Audi car alarm, that has been going off in the small hours of the morning, for the last few nights.
Dear Bloke With The Rowdy Car Alarm.... when I go around to
You have been warned....
......
Plonker - noun 1. Slang for (ahem!) the male organ. 2. Fool, idiot, despicable person.


Don't know much about your neighbor, but I've no doubt that coward that abandoned ship should be forced to walk the plank.
ReplyDeleteSo irritating - but that pic made me laugh out loud! :-D
ReplyDeleteJust another bit of proof that earthlings are stupid! LOVE the face on that kitty! The caption also....
ReplyDeleteI couldn't believe the captain would bail like that... more
ReplyDeletethan cowardly..
Those car alarms are more than annoying... send photos of your
4 am encounter...
I hope the captain of the Costa Concordia gets what's coming his way. Apparently he is now the most hated person in Italy.
ReplyDelete