Sunday, 9 January 2011

Two Year Blogiversary


Would you believe that it's exactly two years to the day that I first clicked "Publish Post" and secured my very own little piece of the blogosphere? Two hundred and fifty-five posts later...and, miraculously, I'm still finding some random drivel inspiring material with which to bore amaze you.

A huge thanks to all my readers for dropping by and commenting, and hopefully you'll stick around for the Terrible Twos. I promise not to throw tantrums, or scream and whine that I want chocolate (and I want it NOW!)...at least not too often, anyway!

I hope this blog will continue to grow up with me, since, in the words of Anthony de Mello...

"Wisdom tends to grow in proportion to one's awareness of one's ignorance".


11 comments:

  1. Happiest of Anniversaries to you, dear Nat!!! WOW! You don't look a day over 1! ;)

    Looking forward to wonderful adventures with you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...happy birthday! Time to potty train! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogiversary! Thank you for stopping by my blog last week. Wishing you a Happy New Year! following you now :)

    -nicolette

    http://www.simplycolette.blogspot.com
    http://www.photographygetaways.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy blogiversary..
    Looking forward to many more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yayness! Heres to many many more years :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogiversary Nat! Keep on blogging!! I am always happy to be here...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad I found you blog!! Happy Anniversary!! Keep those post a coming!!

    ReplyDelete