Thursday, 27 January 2011

Pot Luck Photos

When I was going through my archives for the pictures I posted on A Strange Thing Happened To Me On Holiday, I came across some random photos that I'd filed away, then forgotten about.

They don't really fit anywhere in particular, but here they are anyway...


Old wooden door - taken in one of the White Villages, Andalusia


Gate pillar - Isle of Wight



Roof tiles - Andalusia



Gravestone - Isle of Wight



The Ice House - Osborne House, Isle of Wight


7 comments:

  1. Every one of those is AWESOME! The cemetery looks absolutely ancient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely photos Nat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those photos! We have similar styles. I have tons of still life and rustic pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The old wooden door sure looks antique. It must have witnessed so many things in so many years. Thanks for sharing those awesome pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you came across them and shared. I like them all but am particularly fond of the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fantastic. Glad you didn't keep them
    filed away forever.

    ReplyDelete