I was emailed these earlier by a friend and thought I'd share them on this otherwise dull and boring day....
Dear Noah
We could have sworn you said the ark wasn't leaving till 5.
Sincerely, Unicorns
Dear Icebergs
Sorry to hear about the global warming. Karma's a bitch.
Sincerely, The Titanic
Dear Yahoo
I've never heard anyone say, "I don't know, let's Yahoo! it..." just saying...
Sincerely, Google
We could have sworn you said the ark wasn't leaving till 5.
Sincerely, Unicorns
Dear Icebergs
Sorry to hear about the global warming. Karma's a bitch.
Sincerely, The Titanic
Dear Yahoo
I've never heard anyone say, "I don't know, let's Yahoo! it..." just saying...
Sincerely, Google
Dear Taylor Swift
If it is of any interest to you, Romeo and Juliet both kill themselves in the end.
Sincerely, Shakespeare
Dear Saturn
I liked it, so I put a ring on it.
Sincerely, God
Dear Windshield Wipers
Can't touch this.
Sincerely, That Little Triangle
Can't touch this.
Sincerely, That Little Triangle
Dear Rubik's Cube
Done!
Sincerely, Colourblind
Done!
Sincerely, Colourblind
Dear Boys Wearing Skinny Jeans
We. Can't. Breathe.
Sincerely, Your Balls
Dear Twilight fans
Please realize that because vampires are dead and have no blood pumping through them, they can never get an erection.
Enjoy fantasizing about that.
Sincerely, Logic
Please realize that because vampires are dead and have no blood pumping through them, they can never get an erection.
Enjoy fantasizing about that.
Sincerely, Logic
Dear Prince Charming
You've got some explaining to do!
Sincerely, Cinderella, Snow White, Rapunzel, and Sleeping Beauty
You've got some explaining to do!
Sincerely, Cinderella, Snow White, Rapunzel, and Sleeping Beauty




Those are too cute!! Thanks for sharing and for the laugh!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL. Thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteThose are so darn funny!
ReplyDeleteI love the jokes. LOL!You really made me laugh!!
ReplyDelete