Wednesday, 5 January 2011

A Drive Through Snowdonia

I thought you might enjoy a bit of a road trip with me, through part of Snowdonia (Eryri), North Wales....














8 comments:

  1. Woman, you must be a little anatomical atlas of travel by now! :) But truly, there's beauty everywhere isn't there? I like your photos as always. I live vicariously through you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, Nat ... feel much better after seeing these photos. Reminds me how big the world is, and beautiful it is, too! Thanks for the kind comment on my post earlier today. Hugs. (And HAPPY NEW YEAR!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must always be on the go girl!! I'm glad, otherwise I wouldn't get the chance to see how beautiful the other part of the world is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos Nat! Thanks for the photo tour of a place I'm never been to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you certainly do get about.
    I'm jealous.. seriously.. well
    just a little but still jealous !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous ride! Thanks for taking us along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to be at Snowdonia. It's a place where one can really enjoy nature. It's just my kinda of place. Love your sunset photo! I really enjoyed the road trip. Have a nice weekend Nat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH how beautiful! My goodness!! I was just stopping by to thank you for following my; blog and to say hello. And, I feel like you gave me a gift. Thanks for sharing this. It is so very lovely. Happy, happy new year.

    ReplyDelete