Wednesday, 12 January 2011

There's Always A Sunset At The End Of The Day...


It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream.
-Bern Williams



Nobody of any real culture, for instance, ever talks nowadays about the beauty of sunset.  Sunsets are quite old fashioned.  To admire them is a distinct sign of provincialism of temperament.  Upon the other hand they go on.
-Oscar Wilde



At sunset, Nature is painting for us... day after day... pictures of infinite beauty.
-John Rusklin



Peace... is seeing a sunset, and knowing who to thank.
-Unknown


Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
-Rabindranath Tagore



The sunrise is God's greeting- the sunset, his signature.
-Unknown



8 comments:

  1. I agree, sunsets are a real gift! I love my summer evenings, but there is something sort of majestic about a winter sunset too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, dear. Thanks so much for sharing! Warmed the soul. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right. And what beautiful pics you shared :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are lovely sunset photos, Nat!..I love to watch the sunset especially at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are some truly beautiful pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's true. I photograph a lot of them as we get some really amazing ones up here. I never tire of it. Sitting by the lake in the summer watching the sunset in Canada is magical.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Beautiful! Sunsets in and of themselves are fantastic, but when you add silhouettes to the mix, they become amazing!

    ReplyDelete