Thursday, 31 January 2013

Snowshoeing - Part 3

Today I want to take you all on a fantastic snowshoeing walk that will afford spectacular views of Mont Blanc....





Starting at 1280 metres on the outskirts of picturesque village of Cordon, we climb to the Tete Noire. Flanked by the mighty Aravis mountains and Point Percee, we climb the crest to the Cabane du
Petit Patre (1915 metres) following the Tour du Pay du Mont Blanc trail....






















That was hard work! But completely worth it for the views....

9 comments:

  1. I can almost taste the fresh air what a place to take a nice long slow deep breath. Love these photos the one with all the gloves on the poles is pretty funny. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is seriously a lot of snow. Cold, but I imagine the air is fresh

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures, I can feel the icy, fresh air on my skin! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Nat that's just breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're experiencing a heat wave in South Africa... and as much as I love Summer... seeing these photo's is actually making me miss snow!

    Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Nat, when you're that high up it must make you feel a little small in the universe oui'

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't begin to imagine how you did this! Bravo. The photos are awesome as well.
    V

    ReplyDelete
  8. In my opinion, you're a very brave girl. Thank you for showing me these views, since, unfortunately, I won't be able to see them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! What a trip, what an adventure and what great photos!

    ReplyDelete