Wednesday, 9 January 2013

I'm Back... And It's A Blogiversary!

Hello everyone!

Yes I'm back from my adventures in Chamonix with aching limbs, massive blisters and a spot of sun-on-snow burn, but otherwise, I'm more-or-less in one piece!

Loads of photos to share, but first, I need to get myself organised. So, here's a quick taster (an amuse-bouche maybe?) of where I've been...


Photo taken with my phone camera


Oh yes, and today 'Just Nat' turns 4! That means it's been four fantastic years of fascinating, fun, flabbergastingly futile posts from me.... and loads more to come in 2013.

Thanks to all my fabulous, faithful readers for sticking around... catch up with you all soon!

Nat

6 comments:

  1. I refuse to believe that you took this photo from your phone. I think it must come from an expert travel guru, adventurer and photographer . . . Oh, WAIT! That IS you!!!! Can't wait to see more from your last trip! Happy New Year, Nat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four years is along time - well done.
    I love Chamonix so look forward to seeing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been to the top of the world and back! So looking forward to more pictures I love the places you have been and like to pretend I was right there with you :) CONGRATS on 4 years!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back from your travels and happy blogoversary. I need to jack up my blogging this year. Last year I started to get a bit lazy so its upgrade time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!! Happy Blogiversary!!
    That photo looks amazing... can't wait to read all about it!
    x
    Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congrats on the four year anniversary Nat, I take my hat off to you..its not as easy as it looks oui!

    ReplyDelete