However, in the absence of not a lot else happening in my life at the moment, I'm still going to bore you all with the second photographic instalment of my snowshoeing Alpine ventures!
Today we climb to the Truc Plateau via three trails... the Tour du Mont Blanc, the GR5 and The Tour du Pays du Mont Blanc. We explore the Truc Plateau to 1900 metres and then descend into the Miage Valley....
I wanna do this!!!! I need to start small I live by Mount Hood I wonder if I could snow shoe around here. You have inspired me!!!! This looks so cool Nate!
ReplyDeleteSo much snow. Brrrrrrr..............
ReplyDeleteMy Dad spent a year climbing the Alps in the early 1960s, his photos are as gorgeous as yours although far too cold for me! x
ReplyDeleteWow . . . Even though visibility was less, the photos are still beautiful. How cold was it?
ReplyDeleteGreat photos, but it looks soooo cold!
ReplyDelete