I love these frozen pictures. Unfortunately (or probably more fortunately) it doesn't get that cold over here and I've never been able to take pics like that.
Now come on Nat, look on the positive side..you wouldn't have taken these gorgeous images if the sun had been shining..Seriously I just can't imagine it being that cold!
We are in the midst of some crazy winter heat wave here in Chicago. With hardly any snow AT ALL this season, we had temperatures of 60 DEGREES today!!! Although, it is reported we'll be down to 3 degrees by Friday. (Yes, that's life in Chicago).
I love these!!!! I took some killer frozen spider web pictures too, aren't they just like gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteXXOO
Stunning! These are worthy of being alternative Xmas cards for us atheists! xxx
ReplyDeleteLove it !! As close as I will get to cold weather this year...
ReplyDeleteso much warmer here... shorts and tee shirts if you must
wear anything....
I love these frozen pictures. Unfortunately (or probably more fortunately) it doesn't get that cold over here and I've never been able to take pics like that.
ReplyDeleteNow come on Nat, look on the positive side..you wouldn't have taken these gorgeous images if the sun had been shining..Seriously I just can't imagine it being that cold!
ReplyDeleteOk . . . I got a chill just looking at these!!
ReplyDeleteWe are in the midst of some crazy winter heat wave here in Chicago. With hardly any snow AT ALL this season, we had temperatures of 60 DEGREES today!!! Although, it is reported we'll be down to 3 degrees by Friday. (Yes, that's life in Chicago).
LOVE these photos, dear. So cool.
Wow! Mother is very artistic! So are you!
ReplyDeleteI've never seen anything like that! Spectacular! I really do love the world we live in - it's just so beautiful
ReplyDeleteMuch love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde
Geez, that was supposed to be "mother nature!"
ReplyDelete