Sunday, 20 January 2013

39

A snowy day....









A long lunch finishing with delicious sticky toffee pudding...





Loads of phone calls, texts and messages from family and friends near and far.

Not a bad way to celebrate the start of the last year of my 30s. I have decided that I won't be getting any older.... just more sophisticated, stylish, elegant, poised and chic - I reckon I've a fair way to go!




All photos taken with my  phone camera


10 comments:

  1. Why Nat I do believe that is the first photo I've seen of you!!! Happy, Happy Birthday girl!!! You look Marvelous and so does your Birthday dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Nat. I hope you had an amazing day. I've got another 2 1/2 years to go before I stop having birthdays. LOL!

    I wish to be able to experience snow like that one day. Not live in it, just experience it on a holiday or something. But not in the mood to give up summer right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated Happy Birthday - you are looking full of the joys of spring - is your suntan from the Alps? Love the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bit of tan, bit of snow and cold burn :-)

      Delete
  4. Happy Happy - what a beautiful place to spend your birthday in!
    I'm quite jealous looking at the snow - it's been YEARS since I've been in it!

    Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday...
    you don't look a day older than ...
    18 ....

    The toffee pudding looks yummy...
    did you share ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the wishes everyone :-) faye, I greedily gobbled that pud all by myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Nate, sorry I missed this one! You have done more in your 30 some odd years than most do their whole life! I throughly enjoy reading and seeing your adventures! You are my kinda girl! I love this silly ass picture of you...your gorgeous girl! Inside and out!
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe!!! the happiest of belated birthday wishes to you, dear Nat!!! here's to a wonderful 39!!!!!

    ReplyDelete