Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Walk This Way...

It's 2013.... the last year of my 30s.... and a great year for finding some new challenges! New ways of pushing my limits, physically and mentally... building on last year's shift to a healthier lifestyle that helped me shed one-third of my old body weight, and get into probably the fittest shape I have been since I was 30 20 12.... OK, so I was never fit and trim before in my life!






And I'm not just going to Talk the Talk... I'll be Walking The Walk, the London MoonWalk to be precise! Along with 14,999 other walkers, I'll be power walking my way through 13.1 miles of the streets of London on the night of Saturday, the 11th of May 2013, to raise awareness and vital funds for breast cancer issues.

Oh yes, and I'll be doing it in my bra...






Watch this space!




8 comments:

  1. Pictures or it didn't happen!!!! This is awesome and I am looking forward to seeing what you sport :)
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. There'll be pics aplenty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my friends did the Moonwalk in Edinburgh last year - good for you! :-)

    PS That sloth pic is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on you for doing this! I'm also looking forward to the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since my 20's I've also picked up a lot of weight. Last year I decided to start excercising more and fell off the wagon towards the end of the year, but is now back on. I want to get there before I hit 40.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the weight loss...

    13.1 miles is a long long walk, but I know you will
    master that easily... but yes, a few photos of your
    progress along the way...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck, Nat! Can't wait to see the photographic proof! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are my hero. in many ways. that is all. :)

    ReplyDelete