Friday, 8 February 2013

Snowshoeing - Part 4

Sadly, it's the last day of snowshoeing..... let's go for a final big push!

Taking the Prarion ski lift, we are soon whisked up to 1800 metres....






Skirting round to 'La Charme' we have far reaching views up the Montjoie Valley and Mont Joli....









We then descend to the Col de Voza and then explore the  Bionnet Valley.....









Picnic in the snow... again!



















Seen through the mist

........................

Just in case you missed them, you can find my previous posts on my snowshoeing holiday over here...

6 comments:

  1. Amazing.

    just wondering . . . Do you keep photo albums for each of these amazing adventures you go on? Or do you have books printed with your photos? Every time you are on an adventure, your photos are just breathtaking. You could write a number of travel books, my friend. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne... wish I could be a travel writer rather than a medical writer some days :-) Maybe one day...
      I tend to just file away my pics, so having this blog is one way to present them :-)

      Delete
  2. Incredible photography, Nat! I'd love to dive headlong into that snow, it looks so fluffy! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shots ...
    I am soooo jealous...
    it is a 'cool' 72°F here..
    so no snow. :-((

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nat you have no idea how inviting a picnic in the snow sounds to me right now...over 40C here for the next four days, I'll just keep cool looking at all these snow images and dreaming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks a wpnderful activity. but I'm out of breath just looking at the pics

    ReplyDelete