So... I have finally pulled my finger out, dusted off the laptop and started sorting through my 1722 photos from the SA trip. When I say "dusted off", I mean scraped off the 5 cm thick red dust layer that is currently coating everything in my house. I am waging an ongoing and futile battle with builder's dust! Perhaps I should just admit defeat and live in a dusty shambles until the kitchen renovation is complete? Thoughts on a heavy duty duster, please...
But now for some photos of Cape Town....
Click on any of the images for better viewing, click back to return to my blog
Hout Bay harbour
Hout Bay harbour
Hout Bay beach
Hout Bay beach - there were dolphins in the bay when we got there, but I was too slow with my camera!
Chapman's Peak Drive
Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
V & A Waterfront... is that Lego Man sitting somewhat out of place?
Nope... it's Elliott The Crateman, who sits 18 m tall and is built from 4200 empty coca-cola crates- a tribute to recycling from the time of the FIFA World Cup (2010)
View from the top of Table Mountain
Well we won't ask where your finger's been, ladyfriend! :)
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS photos. I had no idea Cape Town had such beauty. That water looks beautiful!
I love the photos. I still hope to someday make it to Cape Town. It looks like an amazing place.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful blue skies and blue water, and that crate man is just too cool for words. I never knew such awesomeness existed. Plus, I like penguins.
ReplyDeleteWOW... now I want to go to Cape Town.
ReplyDeleteI would love to see penguins in a
natural habitat.
Lovely photos Nat!
ReplyDelete