Monday, 16 May 2011

All South African Creatures, Great And Small

Part 2


More photos from Mountain Zebra Park, and a few from Cape Town...



Ostriches


Cape Buffalo


Cape Buffalo


Steenbok


Vervet Monkey


Vervet Monkey... yes, that blue and red bit is his - er - bits!



Agama lizard


Tortoise



Guinea fowl



Egyptian Goose with goslings



Double-banded Courser



African Penguin

9 comments:

  1. Did you 'really' see these? Or is this simply a case of watching "planet earth" on a big screen tv and pulling the ol'camera out? (Because that sounds like something I would do.)

    Really amazing animals and photos. I think I might have to add this trip on my "to do" list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leanne... yes I really, really did see these, but good idea re the Planet Earth snaps! I'll do that next time, far less effort :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nat. Thanks for the comment on my blog about Cape Town. I have enjoyed reading yours too. Sounds like you are having fun in the sun...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! I would love to see and ostrich and I think he would love to see me too. Gotta plan more trips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG did I mention that I love penguins? There is an ostrich "farm" not far from us. I have never seen one in the "wild".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Were these taken at the Animal Reserve? They are really cool. I really do have to get there someday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. More penguins ...please..
    these are a great assortment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think you are right about the blogger blowout, still having repercussions from that. I love all your exotic animals that i will never see. beautiful shots

    ReplyDelete