Wednesday, 30 March 2011

A Bit Of Male Bashing

These amazing images of a zebra fighting off a lion were captured by Thomas Whetten in Ngorongoro Conservation area, Tanzania....






The lion's attempts to bag a takeaway lunch were rewarded with an almighty kick to the face. Next time, maybe he'll leave the hunting to the experts... the lionesses!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome pics.
    What I wouldn't give to be able to swift kick someone just like that. Right now. heh. definitely one of those days for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youch! These guys mean business!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha good one Nat! The lioness must not have felt like cooking, you know one of those fend for yourselves nights....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, Zebra! I saw one attacked by a donkey once and it kicked a...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope that taught the big guy a lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this on video (or one like it). Amazing!
    Zebra's are one of the few horse related animals that have never been domesticated! Not even close...

    ReplyDelete