Sunday, 7 November 2010

All Andalusian Creatures, Great And Small

I'm a great one for recycling... glass, cardboard, paper, cans... ideas for blog posts!

So, here's the Spanish version of my earlier All Other Canadian Creatures, Great and Small....



He who rules the roost



You lookin' at me?



This little piggy came to say hello...



These little piggies went for walkies...



These little piggies were wee, wee, wee...



And this little piggy was very interested in our picnic lunch!



It's one way to get around...



Mom and foal (and another on the way?)



Bollocks....I mean, a bullock



Top dog



Bit alarming to have vultures circling overhead!



Wonder if this grasshopper sang all summer?



5 comments:

  1. Fantastic... what a fun post and
    the photos way too cute ..
    love those piggies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old McDonald and his farm!! Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful faces here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Specially like the Little Piggy Came to Market photo.

    Thank you for being a follower of Pictures Just Pictures.

    Unfortunately, I've come to the end of the space allocated for photos there so I've moved to

    Message in a Milk Bottle
    http://messageinamilkbottle.blogspot.com/

    It has a new look but is otherwise unchanged - a picture a day.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete