Torre del Oro (Tower of Gold)
Built as a defensive lookout in 1220, the place where treasures from the New World were unloaded
Built as a defensive lookout in 1220, the place where treasures from the New World were unloaded
Shopping district
fnac store
La Giraldi
View from the top of La Giraldi
The Bullfighting ring, seen from the top of La Giraldi
Seville Cathedral
Seville Cathedral
Seville Cathedral
I'll post photos of the interior of the Seville Cathedral next...
Wow, you have been to a lot of really neat places. At least I can live vicariously through you! :-)
ReplyDeleteBoy they don't make buildings like they used to. Somewhere over time the craftsmanship was lost. Seems like now they just slap them up.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures!
More great shots... you could do travel
ReplyDeletebrochures.
Wow wow and wow!
ReplyDeleteFantastic! I especially love the last one. the bird on top of the cross! Such contrast with everything around it...
Woah!
ReplyDelete