Tuesday, 2 November 2010

The Isle Of Wight In Black And White

Inspired by Pat Tillett who commented on a previous post that he would like to see one of my photos in black and white, here's a selection of the ones that I think may lend themselves well to this format...


Esplanade - Ventnor beach



Alum Bay



The Pavilion - Ventnor beach



The Pavilion steps - Ventnor beach



Sea barrier - Ventnor beach (I)



Sea barrier - Ventnor beach (II)



Shanklin



Osborne House Gardens



Fountain at Osborne House



Osborne House




Any thoughts?

9 comments:

  1. Why thank you!
    These are beautiful and do lend themselves to black and white. I especially love the second sea barrier photo. that would look beautiful framed and hung!
    Very very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful, but I am especially
    drawn to the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nat! Beautiful B&W photos!! I especially love the first photo and photos of the sea berrier :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love black and white photos. Think it adds more drama.

    Have you ever used photoshop?

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the photographs... they're nicely taken!

    Do visit me at:
    http://popsicle-dress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those do look very nice! My B&W photos always look so blah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow the black and white photos are stunning! the Sea barrier - Ventnor beach (II) is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete