
Savage Chickens found HERE
Well, I've been posting on here for one whole year now....albeit a tad sporadically, especially at the start. I've experimented (mostly unsuccessfully) with styles and themes and written a whole load of longwinded crap that nobody will ever read. But at least it's out of my head and down here instead, a record of my Life Somewhat Ordinary.
Is my blog the "single most boring piece of self-absorbed, uninspiring drivel" that I set out to avoid? And would it be worth carrying on...even just to remind myself when I'm 109 (senile, in a nappy and drooling in a care home) exactly what a dumb ass I was, I am and that I no doubt will be in the future? This all remains to be seen....or rather to be read.
Thanks to everyone who has read any of my posts...some of you have even perservered right to the end of them AND then still taken the time to leave a witty or inspiring comment. Please keep reading, as I'd like to think this blog is a work in progress, with bigger and better things to come....

Congratulations on your first blogiversary (is that a word?)!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Al....you're quite a veteran yourself :-)
ReplyDeleteIt is indeed a word...along with blogee, blogosphere, blogtastic, blogtacular and blogorrhea.