Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Pussies Galore!

No, this is not an ode to blatantly-male-chauvinistic-but we-love-him-anyway-James Bond moments...

You called?


Rather a post dedicated to the prolific cat population of Dubrovnik! You may have already noticed that I have a bit of a fascination for felines....  and there were cats aplenty in the Croatian city. Mostly feral, but one or two pampered pets too...


One-eyed cat


 Cat napping


 Another cat napping


 Ginger kitty


Harbour cat - patiently waiting for the day's catch


Still to come... Dubrovnik in detail... and loads more on Vietnam and Cambodia!

9 comments:

  1. Now that's what I call a purrrrrfect post! Cute kitties for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonder if the Dubrovnik cats
    understand English ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello:
    This post appeals to us enormously as we adore all cats and very much miss our own which have now been dead for two or three years. We would get another, but are glad to be free of the commitment which one must make.

    So, Dubrovnik here we come!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meeeouuwwwwww....... Prrrrrrrrrr..............

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love street cats, I could sit and look at those glorious moggies all day1 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuteness!!
    Can't wait to see more!
    Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why is it that street cats and cool but stray dogs make me sad? I love these shots and all the different personalities that they show.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You weren't kidding! Love this post, we saw tons of cats like that when we were in Tunis. I want to go to Croatia so bad- can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pussies Nat, makes me sad to think of them living on the streets, it's the same everywhere I guess.

    ReplyDelete