The UK is gearing up for major celebrations this weekend, marking the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Sixty years? That's an awfully long time to be on one's best behaviour!
"Gentlemen may prefer blondes... but I'm the Queen, biotch!"
"LADY Gaga you say? My dear chap, no one is ever going to believe you with that dreadful eye shadow!"
Happy Diamond Jubilee Ma'am... I do hope they at least bake you a nice cake - I've heard one is rather partial to a Victoria sponge!




Have a fantastic time, Nat! Wish I could escape the madness! x
ReplyDeleteOh Nat, please take many photos. The Croatian coast has been on my list for a few years.
ReplyDeleteLove the candid shots of the Queen. Did you see the line on the floor, presumably to keep everyone on the other side...
Bises,
Genie
Love it ...
ReplyDeleteI listen to the morning BBC broadcast
on NPR ( national public radio ) so I
have been keeping up with the Jubilee
news.. a nice diversion from the political
news that fills the air waves here.
It must really be something to be in the UK for these celebrations. Its exciting just watching it on tv.
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip Nat, I must say I've been thoroughly enjoying watching the Jubilee festivities on UK tv..
ReplyDeleteAre you really in Croatia? I want your travel schedule!!!!!
ReplyDelete