Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Variation On A Theme

I have a number of random photos that I'd like to share on here... so I'm thinking of arranging them into themes, starting with today's topic of...and this is especially for faye who is Sleepless In Gainsville and has a penchant for these things...

benches!

A seat with a view - Lake Moraine, Canada



City benches - Bruges, Belgium



Carved wooden seat - Osborn House, Isle Of Wight



Autumn in Basel, Switzerland



A chilly seat - Norway

14 comments:

  1. What a fun post, I love all the different ways to relax, well...maybe not the chilly seat in Norway, unless a cup of hot coco was available!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nat .. I am still smiling and laughing..
    how could anyone pass on a bench ( or two ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh those amazing benches in Belgium are gorgeous!

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love random themes! These would make a great grouping if you developed them, framed them and put them up on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection of benches Nat, I know someone who has a 'thing' about benches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool pictures! I totally wanna mess up the snow on that bench in Norway, please tell me you did right after taking this :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love benches. Love Faye! Love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even if the first photo weren't labelled, I immediately would have guessed that it's Canada :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first seat is the most invitiing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone :-)
    @ Krista - I do recall I was standing knee deep in snow to take that shot, and I did go and write in the heaped up white stuff on the table!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want that carved wooden seat...TOO COOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have a lot of them, too. i have doors and gates as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the number three !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cool. You are so cool.

    Really. LOVE the randomness of this post, and the benches from 'everywhere'. Do continue, please!

    ReplyDelete