Thursday, 25 August 2011

All A Blur

Well I'm back from Aikido Summer School, moreless in one piece and sporting a range of bruises in various shades of indigo to violet, with just a hint of blueberry. Thankfully, no broken bones!

I may have learnt a lot, but I can't really tell you what, as it has all merged and blurred into one. I certainly exhausted myself and pushed myself to the edge of my fitness level.

The highlight for me was the opportunity to watch the Dan grades in action...












Daddy's little helpers


I did get chance to do some exploring of the local area too, but more on that another day....

14 comments:

  1. These are great photos, Nat! ((Yes, it is true. I have finally come out of hiding :) ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Matrix pics!

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow . . . These photos have me a tiny itty bit intimidated right now (and for some odd reason, my back is sore by just looking at them.) Do you do this sort of thing (the whipping of the people over the shoulder sort of thing?) If yes, then you are, once again, my HERO!!! Remind me to call you for back-up, if I ever find myself in a situation when I need back-up!!!! ;) You are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude. With all your bruises ppl are totally going to assume that your bf beats you =)

    Also awesome pics! Hope you too pics of the local area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blur in your photos! Awesome! I really want to try aikido. Husband and I were talking about trying it in the Fall, but we haven't really mentioned it lately...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch Nat! that looks like it might be a little bit 'hurty', well done and excellent action shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Nat:
    Now this all looks to be, from where we are sitting, somewhat alarming if not a little dangerous, but then we are entering completely unknown territory. We are delighted to know that you had an enjoyable time even if you are returning rather blacker and bluer than before.

    Thank you so much for signing up as a Follower of our blog. It is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like you "FLIPPED" for that class!

    LOL! See what i did there? God, i am such a card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh... I ache for you.. my old bones would be snapped in half after one minute in that class.

    Welcome home... rest and recover !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are fantastic shots! And now we need to see some Nat in action... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the comments everyone :)
    It's going to take me another 25 years to get to this level...if my body holds out that long!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! And you are flying like that too ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos! The sense of motion really is really nice.

    ReplyDelete