Tuesday, 3 July 2012

People Watching in Cambodia

I've started a bit of a trend with these posts, after people watching in Paris and then Vietnam.... here's the Cambodian edition....


Monk at Angkor Wat




Resting from the heat



Family portrait time at Ta Prohm



Mobile art




Aspara dancers












12 comments:

  1. I like the fact that the monk has his mobile phone with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mobile art is really something...but I'd say the true art in that picture is how they pack those scooters. They can really load them up!

    The dancing woman are beautiful with their shimmery costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope these pictures never end. Mobile art is pretty funny and I love the Monk on the move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, just wonderful! the perfect antidote to yet another miserable Summer day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's some family portrait!! J'adore the last image here Nat, so perfectly in step and wonderful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are always such beautiful colors in that culture. And I did not notice the monk was carrying a cell phone until I read the comments here. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love watching people. Pity you can't get paid doing it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such amazing photos! Thank you for sharing your travels!
    Much love, Bailey from  Vanilla Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that first photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cool photos..I feel like I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these! People watching is the best....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE candid photos of people in public! These are very good!

    ReplyDelete