Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Hang Sung Sot



Hang Sung Sot (or Cave of Awe) in Halong Bay is best known for its phallus-shaped rock, a fertility symbol.... can you spot it?





























 Ahem!














Spotted outside the cave... looks like hanging feet!

11 comments:

  1. These pictures are filled with whatever your own mid dreams up! Magical really and the fiery boner is mega funny! Wait that would hurt, oh. The lighting sure makes these all the more dramatic. Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Krista
      They have done well with the lighting effects :-) Such a great place to visit!

      Delete
  2. These pics are so cool! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not realise the sheer size of the cave until I clicked on the photos -photo 13 was especially revealing when I could see all of the people inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosemary
      It's quite an extensive cave system and does take quite a while to walk through - very otherworldly :-)

      Delete
  4. That cave is fantastic but that awesome shaped rock takes the biscuit, I think I'd die sniggering if I saw it for real! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see caves like these in real life. They are so beautiful but you can't really experience them if you aren't there yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! bit hard to miss Nat sticks out like a........!! Fabulous cave shots, you obviously don't have any probs with claustrophobia!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I've been to several caverns and this one looks like a great one! Those hanging things, really did look like feet.

    ReplyDelete