Friday, 9 September 2011

Something For The Weekend

Hey! It's Friday! The weekend dawns.. with promise. I have some exciting plans for Saturday that I really hope I can pull off... watch this space!

I've been a bit slack about this blog lately... too little time, too much work, too busy planning other things... but I've been sorting through the photos I took while away at Aikido Summer School recently, and have compiled a random selection here for your entertainment...



A friendly dog on the farm


He seemed to live in a car boot/trunk



Pretty but deadly Digitalis purpurea (Foxglove)



Tea and scones at the quirky Riverside Cafe, Shrewsbury



Sunflowers at the Cafe



Statue at the Cafe



Rude garden gnomes



A hidden seat




Swans on the river


Happy weekend, everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Hello Nat:
    Well, we have never in all our gardening days seen gnomes such as these before!!!

    The Riverside Café looks as if it would have been a favourite haunt of ours over the weekend.....in fact, we should probably have not bothered with the Aikido at all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection of pics Nat, hope all goes well tomorrow with your exciting happening!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun weekend coming up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually gasped at the rude garden gnomes. I'm so lame. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection of pictures, those gnomes are a hoot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos... and I want some tea and scones
    now... thank you very much !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tea and scones, dogs and rude gnomes? This sounds like my kind of day!!

    ReplyDelete